1. Learning programs at the child project every Saturday and during school holidays .These are provided to ensure that children develop in all aspects of their lives. i.e. These activities undertaken ensure that children make good progress educationally, are healthy, develop good self-esteem and interpersonal skills, learn basic health care and get medical treatment when necessary, are exposed to the gospel of salvation and commitment to Christ, and grow in knowledge and obedience to Christ
2. Parent/ Caregiver training and support:
• Parents are involved through project/partner planning; involvement in child development activities that strengthens parental skills.
• The program aims to continue to promote positive parenting through seminars and counseling sessions and to improve the lives of the HIV infected and affected families through sensitization, counseling and family support.
3. Advocacy: We raise awareness of the needs, neglect, nurture and potential of children in poverty and challenge and enable those within our influence to greater involvement and effectiveness on behalf of children.
4. Community outreach: Involves, training in livelihood skills for school drop outs, medical missions, advocacy campaigns
5.Student discipleship in integral mission.The child project serves as an integral mission’s model to orient and train students in addressing current national and global issues, united with the global body of Christ, responding to contemporary challenges from a Christian perspective.
Please fill in our Sign Up Form to become a FOCUS Uganda Child Sponso